Escape Game The Pirates of the River Thames
Juego de escape – Los Piratas del río Támesis
Southwark, located on the south bank of the River Thames, is one of the oldest suburbs of the city. Historically outside of London’s strict jurisprudence, it was a place where «sin» was permitted but controlled. What was once the ideal place for pirates and criminals, it is now a popular attraction for Londoners and tourists.
In this game you will be Etta Redlocks, once a dreaded pirate queen who has just woken up from a cursed spell after 300 years, the culprit? An old enemy who she will make pay..
Immerse yourself in this adventure that will take you from the Millennium Bridge to Tower Bridge. Solve the riddles and visit many of the iconic landscapes of London, and others more forgotten but that hide a great historical wealth.
What will you discover during the escape game The Pirates of the River Thames?
- Visit pirate taverns and Shakespeare’s favorite places.
- Discover hidden docks, forgotten cemeteries and abandoned hospitals.
- Navigate the Borough Market.
- Surprise yourself with the history of the «freedom of the Clink»
Recommended for all ages. Best during the day
Starting point: Shakespeare’s Globe (Shakespeare´s Theatre)
Covered Area: Southwark
Approximate duration: 105 minutos
Distance covered: 3,5 km aprox
Number of riddles: 15
Available languages: English
Price: From £6,50
This is a self-guided tour of London through your smartphone that combines the best of escape rooms and walking tours.
It is an immersive experience in which you will be the protagonist of a mission that will take you to solve puzzles and riddles with the elements around you. If you do it right, you will receive the history of the place and the instructions to find the next location. If not, don’t worry! You can always ask for a clue 😉 although it will make you loose some points affecting your position in the main ranking.
Continue your mission and score points until you solve all the tests. It is an educational and super fun game!
After making the purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link so you can download your escape game. Download it to your smartphone, follow the instructions in the email and go to the starting point to start playing.
No, once you have downloaded the game and registered you will not need an Internet connection to play. Charge the battery of your smartphone, activate the GPS and let’s play!
Play whenever you want! You can start and pause the game whenever you want and thus explore the area at your own pace. Of course, if you are a competitive person, hurry up to complete it to earn more points to get the top of the best players ranking!
You decide who to play with! You can play alone, as a team or in competition mode:
- Play alone: buy an adult ticket and let’s play!
- Play in team: Are you a group and do you want to solve the mission together? Select the total number of participants (adult tickets) so each member can follow the game from their smartphone.
- Competition Mode: Are you a group and you want to see who is able to solve the mission in less time and asking for less clues? Select the total number of competitors (adult tickets) so each one can play from their smartphone separately and thus compare who has achieved the most points at the end of the mission.
*A maximum of 2 players per smartphone is recommended to get the most out of the experience.